I'm a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Holistic Chef living in Brooklyn, NY.
My unique background in both nutrition science and the culinary arts allows me to help clients create a truly nourishing and health supportive nutritional lifestyle. I believe that changing your diet starts in the kitchen, not an office, and that simple changes make all the difference.
I love to teach others the skills necessary to create a way of eating that they love and continues to inspire and support them inside and out. Don't forget to check out my services page to learn more about what I do and follow my Instagram to see what I'm cooking up!
Send me an email about your inquiry or to set up a consultation.
Eat well and be well,
- MS Nutrition Science, Syracuse University
- Chef's Training Program, Natural Gourmet Institute
- Dietetic Internship, Sodexo
- BA English, Union College
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, YogaWorks