what makes nutritional wellness counseling different from traditional nutritional counseling?
Nutritional wellness counseling goes beyond
discussing the food you eat and takes a holistic approach
that acknowledges how food affects us mind, body and soul.
A nutritional wellness package includes a free 15-minute initial consultation, three 90-minute sessions, email support, a nutritional wellness food journal, digital recipe book of vibrant plant-based recipes, my top ten tips for creating delicious whole food meals at home and a subscription to exclusive monthly Nutritional Wellness newsletter including recent research and fresh recipes.
Sessions can be tailored based individual needs determined in the initial consultation, but here is a typical breakdown of what is covered in each session:
fostering a happy, healthy relationship with food
- exploration of food views and potential biases
- analysis current nutrition/dietary habits
- determining dietary goals
- introducing mindful eating practices
creating a satisfying and vibrant whole foods diet that meets your unique nutritional needs and aligns with your values
- uncovering your personal food philosophy to create your unique nutritional/dietary framework
- meeting individual nutrition needs and addressing nutrients of concern
- creating dietary harmony - a diet that nourishes mind, body and soul
- using food to amplify vibrant health
increasing nutritional and dietary competence through tailored nutrition education
- basics of whole-food, plant-based nutrition
- synthesizing the information learned during Session 1 and Session 2 to put nutritional wellness into practice
- developing dietary success skills including menu planning, creating shopping lists and prepping nutritious food within your existing schedule
- reorganizing your kitchen/pantry to support nutritional wellness and determined goals
Order Sessions 1, 2 and 3 together for a 15% discount below!